World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

New mute option!

Mastercheifs

In the next couple of updates I think there should be a way to mute certain players in your battle because some players spam messages just to annoy everyone and others say inappropriate things and I don't know about others but I could have used a mute player option a long time ago. I'm not talking about blocking a player from pming you but pretty much blocking them on battlefield chat so that you don't need to see what they are saying. Maybe it's a one side thing so like if I block Peter on chat then I can't see what he's saying but he can see what I'm saying, and he can easily mute me as well or we could just make it an all around mute where he can't see what I'm saying and I can't see what he saying if I mute him

i only brought up first option because I've played games that have a mute option set up like that but I like the second option a lot more

I only used Peter as an example 

and I hope that a mute option is added it will make things less stressful sometimes

Edited by Mastercheifs