• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Jane

Ending of S1

Commanders,

Tournament S1 ended! Enjoy the battles? 

Let's see who will get these shining medals:

Top five leagues in Silver cup: 风云再起, Pasta, Cocidius, LuckyStrikes, Deathsquad007

Top five leagues in Bronze cup: CrushCrew, WARMACHINE, Totenkopf, DETCORD2, AthensWarriors

Congrats to all these leagues for their extraordinary performance! Top 5 league leaders of Silver Cup please leave the list of distribution(Gold+Diamonds) in comment!

We have specially interviewed some top leagues. From their descriptions we may be able to know them better.

风云再起
This league has taken the championship of Silver Cup S1 and naturally has attracted more and more attention. Their attack is offensive and difficult to defend, while they are very low-key. Confront against all tops leagues in silver cup, they didn’t withdraw or give in. Let's look forward to their future performance.

Pasta
Founded in last September and has been extremely active ever since. They don't talk much but are really competitive, resolute and formidable. They are renowned for their capabilities and no one would be surprised at their high rank in silver cup. You can find them in World Ranking on main screen without effort. 

It's not an easy thing to keep a league active for almost a year, not alone keep it at top. Many leagues have fallen apart during this year. How do they make it to team up as always?
"Make it a causal atmosphere but always push for more. We try to keep it relaxed and fun. And I boot inactive players. We do like competition but we don’t have a drill sergeant atmosphere that just stresses people. I try to keep my guys from gloating and from being demeaning especially to new players." Their leader Noodles said, "Play for fun, and live by your word."

Cocidius
Founded in last October. Their current league leader-BrutalDeatiny has done a great job with his league mates in cup. “Very proud of my guys. They sacrificed a lot of time.” He mentioned two mates who were critical to their success.
"Merkinboy - was our only member that participated in all four rounds and pushed hard to give us any advantage he could master.
 Harmless - His strategies were huge, especially in defensive situations. ”

Behind success of one league, there are great dedication and sacrifice of league members.

CrushCrew

CrushCrew was founded in May by MajorCrush. They paticipated 4 rounds this season and had great performance each round, which naturally results in being champion. 

Q:What's your requirements of recruitment when forming Crushcrew?
I formed CrushCrew with a core group of trusted players I've enjoyed knowing for a long time. We continued to meet capable players on the battlefields we competed in. Many times they are BF enemy that you gain a mutual respect. So we haven't recruited actively but have grown from relationships new and old. We do screen for maturity and prefer at least 100 hours of experience.

Q:How did your league team up in Tournament? What's the key to success of your league?
We always gave priority to our top ten ranked players and typically we would have three of our top players with three different players each round. We wanted to open the opportunity to others to gain the experience. It's a bit of a risk but worked out in the end. Our young league has competed hard against several top leagues so far and have gain some respect but the success comes from not backing down. Even if it's clear we are over matched we fight together and give the best contest we can.

Q:What do you think are crucial for becoming a good league?
Having a good mix of leaders is key. Having a leader willing to put in time (three hours a day) to monitor activities and support players with information is important. Deputy leaders bring their own specialties, for example, administration of membership and league city stewardship, battle field command, and diplomacy. Giving members a chance to advance to officer positions and above helps motivate. But mostly we hold on to players who love to compete hard and stay active.

WARMACHINE
Meatgrinder:"We met some impressive opponents. Totenkopf gave us a super hard time! Spartan34, who we faced with a b-team were not easy either. Many of us did not sleep more than 3-4h over weeks. Glad it paid off. Here is a best story: Our member Oldhead pulled over on his way home from work and played the attack on the enemy LC, the key battle, sitting there for 2h. When it came to taking out the enemy CIC he was prepared better the next day. He sat at a gas station for 2h. Lol "

Totenkopf
Founded in early June. They missed one round and are still in top three. Got 10 cups each round. Their leader-CptSteuble explained how they rise so quickly:

"The key to our success honestly is communication and determination. My vets all know what I expect from them at the start of a new match. I think it was in my 4th match that I got to just sit and watch how LuckyStrikes operated together so well. So I adapted their strategy to fit and work with us a little better and we haven't been defeated since. That taught me to operate like the German war machine..hit them hard and fast with the numbers and don't let up until the map is yours. Don't back down attitude no matter how bad it seems. Don't take no for an answer when someone tries to defend a city. So it's not just me its us as a group. We are still young as a league and developing but we are headed in the right direction quickly."

We are glad to see our commanders enjoy the first season of tournaments so much. Meantime we have collected some feedback and will consider adjustments accordingly. Next season will be in a couple of weeks and we will bring in some new contents. Take a break before tournament of S2 coming! 

Silver Cup Ranking of S1

S1.pngS2.pngS3.pngS4.pngS5.pngS6.png

Bronze Cup Ranking of S1

B11.png

2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg11.jpg12.jpg13.jpg

The following screenshots from Totenkopf. Enjoy~

t1.jpg

t2.jpg

t3.jpg

Please distribute gems by the following 

Fran 25% participated in 4 

schnack 25% participated in 4 

quiet 25% participated in 4 

waffles 12.5% participated in 2

lockdown 6.25%  participated in 1

destroyers 6.25% participated in 1

hitgirl participated in 2 cups and gets honored.  As I participated in 4.  As always rewards go to my troopers 

if possible to divide the gold up separately 

hitgirl schnack Fran quiet and noodles split evenly.  Otherwise just give it based on gem distributions 

• Upvote 5

Nice review and great job to the developers and admins for making this a pretty good tournament. I appreciate all of the hard work you all put into our favorite game. 

Congratulations to all of the Leagues who won prizes. 

Although we didn't win this time, we had fun and we enjoyed the challenges of our battles. We are looking forward to the next tournament where we will be stronger and more determined than ever before :) 

GODz FTW 

• Upvote 3

16 hours ago, Noodles said:

Please distribute gems by the following 

Fran 25% participated in 4 

schnack 25% participated in 4 

quiet 25% participated in 4 

waffles 12.5% participated in 2

lockdown 6.25%  participated in 1

destroyers 6.25% participated in 1

hitgirl participated in 2 cups and gets honored.  As I participated in 4.  As always rewards go to my troopers 

if possible to divide the gold up separately 

hitgirl schnack Fran quiet and noodles split evenly.  Otherwise just give it based on gem distributions 

Total Bonuses for Pasta: 48,000D & 480,000G

Please check if the following distribution is what you asked. Correct me if I am wrong. Also make sure if Destroyers is the correct name.
Fran2;Schnack;Quiet 12,000 Diamonds*1
Waffles 6,000 Diamonds
Lockdown;Destroyers 3,000 Diamonds*1
Hitgirl;Fran2;Schnack;Quiet;Noodles 96,000 Gold*1

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jane said:

Please check if the following distribution is what you asked. Correct me if I am wrong. Also make sure if Destroyers is the correct name.
Waffles 6,000 Diamonds

Ooooo ill have over 10k for the first time lol

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Jane said:

Waffles 6,000 Diamonds

Destryer has kinda vanished so please shift his rewards to hitgirl 

For our better performance 4th place finish let me see if I got this right

18,000 gems plus 180,000 gold

the bonus for each weeks finish

finished 

2 60,000 gold

2 60,000 gold

1 75,000 gold

6 ? 30,000 gold

but I'm confused he said ranking 4-10 there is only 6 leagues if that's a typo and I'm right we should get 

18,000 gems and 405,000 gold?

image.png

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Rotymir said:

For our better performance 4th place finish let me see if I got this right

18,000 gems plus 180,000 gold

the bonus for each weeks finish

finished 

2 60,000 gold

2 60,000 gold

1 75,000 gold

6 ? 30,000 gold

but I'm confused he said ranking 4-10 there is only 6 leagues if that's a typo and I'm right we should get 

18,000 gems and 405,000 gold?

Not that one Roty. This one:

Image.png

I was the leader of AthensWarriors during the season but handed over the reigns after our last fight. Any chance I can get the rewards for me and another player who left?

3 hours ago, N0ble said:

I was the leader of AthensWarriors during the season but handed over the reigns after our last fight. Any chance I can get the rewards for me and another player who left?

If the league recognizes your work and the current leader lets u.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, N0ble said:

As long as you are still in AthensWarriors, you can get the rewards for S1. But if you left this league, you won't get it. It is sent by system. 

Great job everyone! Had a blast! Although I was by myself.....teammate went afk halfway through and never returned...so 34th ill take it! 

• Upvote 1

So are we awaiting finalized results from all the battlefields now? 

When will those final result be tallied and what not? Just was curious.

Edited by PaidToKill

4 hours ago, PaidToKill said:

So are we awaiting finalized results from all the battlefields now? 

When will those final result be tallied and what not? Just was curious.

I do believe everything is finished. Completely. 

Only thing left to do from this season is to hand out the rewards and I believe that is happening when the update drops because the server will be refreshed? Mods if I'm off base here chime in lol