• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Powerful Armaments Return in secret map

Guest Manson1975

Guest Manson1975

2016-8-25-新军备展示.jpg

Commanders,

With the introduction of our new naval map, we brought back some of the most powerful armaments we've ever created.

They will be exclusive to our naval map.

So without further ado, let's take a close look at these bad boys, shall we?

※ BM-13 Katyusha Rocket 

BM_13_and_BM_21_TBiU_7.jpg

喀秋莎.jpg

This type of artillery was first built and fielded by the Soviet Union in World War II, mutiple units of these can unlease hell upon your enemy, being able to deal massive damage and relocate before counter attacks makes BM-13 a perfect weapon for a suprise assault. The distinct noise Katyusha makes when firing rockets gives German soilder nightmare, they call it "Stalinorgel" (Stalin's organ).

※ The Bismarck Battleship

In our naval map, large scale of the territory is covered by the ocean, so the key element of survival is having a powerful battleship at your disposal.

Introducing

Broadside_view_of_Bismarck_1940.jpg俾斯麦.jpg

Comissioned into the German fleet in August 1940, the Bismarck was one of the biggest battleships ever built by Germany, and it was a symbol of the Nazi Navy, the Bismarck with its high power and damage can dominate the ocean and strike fear in your enemies' heart.

※ Essex Aircraft Carrier

cv36_pic.jpg

埃塞克斯.jpg

Most numerous class of capital ships in World War II, due to its large load amount and reliability, Essex Carrier helped the American Navy conquer the Pacific, crush the Japanese Navy, accelerate the downfall of the Japanese Empire.

Are you ready to put these exclusive armaments into use and conquer the ocean?

See you in the battlefield, commander.

17_bismark.jpg

• Guest pinned this topic
  • Peter featured this topic
1 hour ago, Fran2 said:

I think the rocket truck will be a bit op if its a league armament 

Do not even think of that! We have enough land troops already (league ones suck). I am agreeing that the idea of league ships would be awesome. Also it would be awesome if anyone in the league could use them from the player's allowence. It would be useful if you can't open up your up and your allies are using your troops to finish up the strike/defense ( optional ).

Yay they are bringing these troops back ? I never used the missile laucher truck or the naval troops yet.(how ever I've never found a reason to use naval troops yet except for fun...) but i am excited to see them coming back in the game and it would be nice to have them as league troops cuz having the missle launcher for an individual city is kinda over the top... I hope to see these troops soon and will be happy to use them? Thanks for listening to us?? super excited for this update!

• Upvote 2

20 hours ago, Supehooman said:

I thought the katytusha was a thing they used to have but they took it out for being op

also why do we need another carrier

Good job though I want that Bismarck 

I love Katya(Катя), I mean the AV but they say it was too powerful... Also, we don't need a new carrier, we need to expand to cooler ships like cooler battleships, destroyer, etcetera.

On August 27, 2016 at 11:41 PM, Nonhuman said:

I love Katya(Катя), I mean the AV but they say it was too powerful... Also, we don't need a new carrier, we need to expand to cooler ships like cooler battleships, destroyer, etcetera.

Devs are pretty limited to the ships they can add. Historically speaking, what they have is just about what was available for the time. It would be a different story if we had options for classes for naval units. Like the different nations having different type of battleships. Obviously all my opinion but can't do many cooler ships because honestly, there wasn't the variety of ships as there is now. 

• Guest unpinned this topic