World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Single player ww2 missions and or sandbox?

Wilson

Hi my game name is Wilson the great , I want to know if you guys are planing something like single player missions/sandbox etc? Multiplayer is great but sometimes we want to take a break from the stress of multiplayer and getting destroyed by veterans leagues gang banging us. If single player is added it could add a whole new exiting experience of being able to help the allies/axle by doing missions like destroy the super tank or bomb the arms factory sort of stuff. in sandbox you could build your map and place as many resources and cities as you want  and place as many units as you want ( you could make a whole army of a 100+ Mauses if you wanted lol) and place down npc enemies or allies and make a huge battle. These are some suggestions that could make the game more enjoyable and make it atract more attention post what you think below.

No point in single player in an rts. Yes a trial/test field would be nice but a single player campaign would be a pain to setup and execute. Test field I can maybe see where u can start field with Bots and setup how they attack... Where time is instantaneous that way players can instantly test ideas and strategies but if they were implemented I would suggest the max that field can stay open is 1 hour.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jane said:

Multiplayer mode is more fun. I think what he is saying is new players need environment where they can learn how to play this game before confront with other players. :)  

Actually according to his words he means there should be single player to take a break from multiplayer thus an alternate play field to the multiplayer. It resembles the idea of a freestyle mode where you can test stuff but he wants that testing Liberty as a game mode rather than a test field.