World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

New implements

RedKing1337

I posed this on a discussion of a new map I just also want to make sure it's seen in the right area by the right ppl. 

What you should do is make larger crescent moon islands around a center land mass. The large islands should be able to hold 3 teams of about 6 players (if used for cup 1-2 teams per island depends what you can fit) the center island should be SS controlled while the outter rebel controlled. In the center the res zones are 2-3x of each res and increases in  strength as you approach the heart which I'll be a league city. Once a team or teams open the league city the one who captures and holds it for X amount of days wins. 

Waves of SS troops attack 1-2 times a day. So that strong teams can't dominate they are forced to strategize. 

Additions that hat should be implemented into the game and    Debuted in this new map Are as followed:

-bridges, cost 1 flag two build spots for either AA AT or a weaker yet all around tower. ( adds strategy to the game by cutting off attack paths and supply lines)

- terrain, real terrain higher mountains that aircraft can't fly over and arty can't shoot over. Add a path for players to drive up to defend areas or possible extend the range of  certain units. 

- dive bombers, I know there's going to be subs and in this era there was dive bombing aircraft. 

-helicopters, able to lift a single unit depending on lv. Perk can land anywhere there's level ground and pick up units. Check me but is the "jolly green giant" a helicopter from this era? 

22 hours ago, RedKing1337 said:

I posed this on a discussion of a new map I just also want to make sure it's seen in the right area by the right ppl. 

What you should do is make larger crescent moon islands around a center land mass. The large islands should be able to hold 3 teams of about 6 players (if used for cup 1-2 teams per island depends what you can fit) the center island should be SS controlled while the outter rebel controlled. In the center the res zones are 2-3x of each res and increases in  strength as you approach the heart which I'll be a league city. Once a team or teams open the league city the one who captures and holds it for X amount of days wins. 

Waves of SS troops attack 1-2 times a day. So that strong teams can't dominate they are forced to strategize. 

Additions that hat should be implemented into the game and    Debuted in this new map Are as followed:

-bridges, cost 1 flag two build spots for either AA AT or a weaker yet all around tower. ( adds strategy to the game by cutting off attack paths and supply lines)

- terrain, real terrain higher mountains that aircraft can't fly over and arty can't shoot over. Add a path for players to drive up to defend areas or possible extend the range of  certain units. 

- dive bombers, I know there's going to be subs and in this era there was dive bombing aircraft. 

-helicopters, able to lift a single unit depending on lv. Perk can land anywhere there's level ground and pick up units. Check me but is the "jolly green giant" a helicopter from this era? 

Posted in the wrong place.

On August 18, 2016 at 4:56 PM, RedKing1337 said:

I don't know how long you've been playing but let me give you some insight. Back in February/March-ish there was a map change almost identical (without bridges or the league city) to what you're saying and it was not received well. It lasted a month. During this time the play style was different. Rounds lasted 15 days unless a point limit was reached. And there were gold mines throughout the map the when mined gave people different rewards.

Dive bombers will will not happen because subs will not happen and I know this because people have been asking for them since December. 

And finally, no helicopters were not in use during wwII however they had finally found a workable design during the war and began prototyping. 

• 2 months later...