World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Gemming cooldown

IcyFireGod

It is extremely fustrating to fight against gemmers, their bases are impossible to take because of constant instant rebuilds and pacifys.

My suggestion is adding a cooldown system (similar to the shield cooldown) to the instant rebuilds and pacifys.

I understand that those people support the game through in-app-purchase, but i hope you can understand. It would make the game 

more fair, and give people a chance to beat gemmers.

Sincerely, Icy

• Upvote 2

Cup is far worse trust me. However valid point. We are in discussion about how we may balance the gems and the player skill. Regardless to say purchases support game and help keep the game going, it's just how this game works and we don't want to necessarily discourage the use of gems but maybe balance it to provide a fair playing field for all players. With a slight advantage for the players supporting the game ( all games have similar system)

9 hours ago, UXZero said:

We understand that you need money to run the game, pay programmers, etc... And ppl paying for gems should have a little advantage for that. Just need to make sure that $$$ does not = auto win.

Having a cool down seems like a good idea.

You should have a cool down only for people who buy gems, if I will be attacked and have no troops, I wanna use them very much.

On August 19, 2016 at 5:04 PM, IcyFireGod said:

5 of our guys attacked this dude and he spent around 67k gems for rebuild and pacify. He didnt even have defending troops, all he did was gemming and he won.

Are you talking about what happened against Wolfpack by any chance?

And while I may not be a heavy gem purchaser or user (I only buy the 30 day bundle) I do agree with this. 

Edited by Boredomfalls

On August 19, 2016 at 4:04 PM, IcyFireGod said:

5 of our guys attacked this dude and he spent around 67k gems for rebuild and pacify. He didnt even have defending troops, all he did was gemming and he won.

That is a lot.  I definitely agree it needs to be a little more even matched, but I do understand how the game needs money to stay alive.  I think the cool down is a good solution, but even if there put it there, they can still gem new troops instantly.

9 minutes ago, Supehooman said:

This is a great idea this game is now less focused on strategy and instead $$$$$$$$$$! I rest my case

Nonhuman r u typing?

There also needs to be a flow of money coming into the game... Nothing in this world is truly free, so if nobody is paying then the company making this game doesn't make any money so they can't keep servers up and etc. That being said, however, does not constitute a money focused game. Especially with a game like this it is hard to balance $ and actual stratergy. Also there needs to be a slight advantage for those that but as they are actively paying for this game to keep going but that doesn't mean that they should win every game with a landslide...

One way or another, each battle is each battle. Gems are only useful for each so in the end doesn't it truely matter about the gold? 

Regardless I'm guilty of some dirty tactics and swooping in, capturing and fast securing a zone just to screw someone, then doing it again after they demolish. It's super dirty but at the same time.... If I'm willing to waste my valuable gems on such a pointless maneuver then so be it. Ultimately what good does it do me? Gives more time for your to prep another assault and now I'm out of gems I could have used later. A cool down....in my opinion would be like a cadet difficulty level. Let the people waste the gems, myself included.... Then come back an hour later and pwn the living crap out of that zone.

yeah I'm guilty of buying gems but that deal for the daily prize is unbeatable. Come on if the game is worth it, why not buy some. Hell most of us pay high dollar count for brand new games for console so I have no problem spending 30 a month for this game. Spend a lot more monthly just for server up for my unit. I fully support this game but not overkill. 

one thing i would pay for is a build que. say a subscription that allowed you que construction. not really a game changer but a pay for convienience type of thing. ill put some more thought into it. i realize the game has to monitize to stay, and im certainly willing to support it. the challenge is always how to do that and keep balance.