World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

New map setup.

Waffles

Hey all its been a while since I wrote a proper post so I wanted to write one about this topic as I deemed it very important and didn't really see anyone discuss it. I would like to suggest randomization of players that spawn in. What I mean by this is. Once a player spawns in they shouldn't just be place in cities next to eachother right away. I suggest that whenever we spawn in we be placed in randomly around the map. 

I think this is important mainly because when a league decided to join a map in a team, they often are all clumped in one area( meaning they are all right next to eachother) and with the resource zones already scarce across the map, this leads to competition and discourse among the league over who gets what resource zone.

Another suggestion for this idea (although a lot harder to implement) involves having groups of 3-5 members per league randomly placed on map in mini clusters, allowing for a easy to access lc per 3-5 people. This would also allow for a league to make a presence in all areas of map rather than just one area where they are all fighting for same resources.

I truly believe that the game would be more fun if players in leagues were able to spawn in different areas of the map without having to fight over same resources. This would also mean those players that are encompassed between all their teammates have a chance to expand and cap resource zones within the vicinity without discourse with their fellow league mates.

Any feedback is appreciated.

~Waffles

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Waffles said:

Hey all its been a while since I wrote a proper post so I wanted to write one about this topic as I deemed it very important and didn't really see anyone discuss it. I would like to suggest randomization of players that spawn in. What I mean by this is. Once a player spawns in they shouldn't just be place in cities next to eachother right away. I suggest that whenever we spawn in we be placed in randomly around the map. 

I think this is important mainly because when a league decided to join a map in a team, they often are all clumped in one area( meaning they are all right next to eachother) and with the resource zones already scarce across the map, this leads to competition and discourse among the league over who gets what resource zone.

Another suggestion for this idea (although a lot harder to implement) involves having groups of 3-5 members per league randomly placed on map in mini clusters, allowing for a easy to access lc per 3-5 people. This would also allow for a league to make a presence in all areas of map rather than just one area where they are all fighting for same resources.

I truly believe that the game would be more fun if players in leagues were able to spawn in different areas of the map without having to fight over same resources. This would also mean those players that are encompassed between all their teammates have a chance to expand and cap resource zones within the vicinity without discourse with their fellow league mates.

Any feedback is not appreciated.

~ Waffles 

o o

Just now, Nonhuman said:
9 hours ago, Waffles said:

Any feedback is not appreciated.

~ Waffles 

o o

I don't really like the idea, because often I don't play with more than one person. So, if you you will make this happen, please make sure that we are not really far away from each other. Also you could make so 2-3 people from the League would stay close to each other.

• 2 months later...
On 8/17/2016 at 11:30 PM, Waffles said:

Any feedback is appreciated.

~Waffles

That would make it easier for the big credit card cavalry leagues to own us...

On October 26, 2016 at 1:23 AM, RichieRightNow2 said:

That would make it easier for the big credit card cavalry leagues to own us...

I would like to revisit this idea, I like the sounds of it especially the cluster. 

And not necessarily, remember a lot of the large paying leagues, like wind and cloud, don't have much skill behind them. Separate them and they're hopeless