World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Determining the online status of league member and friends

BladeGuner

Currently, the friends screen on the main page show the online status of your friends, very nice feature. But, you have to leave the battle to check the status, very annoying. Can we have an indication of online status added to the league members screen in the battle. This would be very useful and would count as a very nice feature, also...

Currently, the friends screen on the main page show the online status of your friends, very nice feature. But, you have to leave the battle to check the status, very annoying. Can we have an indication of online status added to the league members screen in the battle. This would be very useful and would count as a very nice feature, also...

Hey man, thanks for providing us with great idea again. I will forward it to our developers as reference of future update. :)

I think the checking on friends online status is greats the the way it is no need to have it on the battle field since sometimes enemies want to be your friends and want to see when you are online and when not so they can hit you and make you respawn trust me that a technic some people use. 

Edited by BigBoss
Spelling check haha