Jump to content
World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Peter

Share Exciting Sitreps, Reap Abundant Diamonds

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, Fran2 said:

Annoying the chinese since thts all we can do now 

 

16 hours ago, Hitgirl said:

Sittin' back & chilling. Poking at Rommel. 

 

17 hours ago, ZETMA said:

First stirk attacking with allies tanks and bomber troops 

ID: ZETMA 

 

21 hours ago, NinjaBlox said:

As the great General Patton once said, "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I won't."

ColSarge

Good work guys! I believe you guys will post more thrilling battling scenes soon. Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just some pics of a few battles thought out cup... The Mao is to show how fast diplomacy can change when you get scared (my league leader was selfish and only cared for his city staying up so he neutral the enemy after mine was gone, but we shouldn't have neutral them anyway since we had advantage with ally) 

 

*pics might not be in order don't know why they don't stay in order but what evs the map starter off green blue and red then went to yellow and blue image.pngimage.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Kahners25 said:

image.png

Enemy besieged! Lol

On 2016/8/16 at 9:54 PM, Mastercheifs said:

Just some pics of a few battles thought out cup... The Mao is to show how fast diplomacy can change when you get scared (my league leader was selfish and only cared for his city staying up so he neutral the enemy after mine was gone, but we shouldn't have neutral them anyway since we had advantage with ally) 

*pics might not be in order don't know why they don't stay in order but what evs the map starter off green blue and red then went to yellow and blue 

Wait, you are fight with the Chinese troopers? Looks like you have made it to survive. Haha

On 2016/8/16 at 5:52 PM, Macarthur1453 said:

Single column!! Single column!! And that is how the Chinese took over America in red dawn 5....

MacArthur1453

Good picture!

On 2016/8/16 at 6:34 AM, ClintonW said:

Who won the race to the middle?

ClintonW

Looks like it was you. ;)

On 2016/8/15 at 10:49 AM, Fran2 said:

Still alive and healthy not even gemms can kill us entirely. Take tht miyagi

I've heard your tough works. Thump up to all of you guys!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How was he supposed to stand a chance vs my special edition Tiger with 14 barrels? Also threw some Sherman in the mix. I call the creation a Tigerman! Or Shiger? Or ... possibilities are endless. The only thing definite is its killing instinct.

image.png

Edited by Meatgrinder

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like a great battle between toten and haungpu they are fighting for bronze cup champs I believe no battle pics yet(leader of toten will post them) but this is how close there battle isimage.pngimage.png

image.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When Pasta and Lucky Strikes joined forces in silver cup, we owned the map. Noodles decided to do a friendly all out league vs. league fight at the last hour of battle and this is what transpired! So much fun crashing those servers lol!

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2016/8/18 at 2:26 PM, Mastercheifs said:

Looks like a great battle between toten and haungpu they are fighting for bronze cup champs I believe no battle pics yet(leader of toten will post them) but this is how close there battle is

Yea, the messages can tell that.:571f478e1db2b_QQ20160426184705:

On 2016/8/19 at 2:59 PM, Schnack said:

When Pasta and Lucky Strikes joined forces in silver cup, we owned the map. Noodles decided to do a friendly all out league vs. league fight at the last hour of battle and this is what transpired! So much fun crashing those servers lol!

Nice pics!

5 hours ago, Hitgirl said:

Look at em ( the Chinese league) run from a few scouts. 

How is it going on this battlefield?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chinese attacked early in cup we held them back so we decided to keep pushing. Yet you would think they would be done for and have little bit of troops after losing hundreds but no they got full strength an hour later. Congrats miyagi clan you bought yourself fist place ?

image.png

image.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As the Tiger tank and Assault gun convoy rolls in for the kill. Although the headquarters and turrets were repeatedly taken down and magically gemmed back by the enemy. Ultimately we couldn't cap after an hour of capture clock start and they gem it again. 

 

image.png

image.png

image.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some would ask, "WolfPack, is it really necessary to extend the battle?" And in a booming howl from the darkness around you, as glowing red eyes stare you down from a distance slowly circling around you and everything you hold dear, you hear; "If you asked on battlefield chat, then the skies are not yet blue. As such you have our answer."

 

Sidenote, is it really necessary to capture every 10 min of a battlefield, and post them all in here so it takes me 20 minutes of loading just to press something without the damn screen shoving itself around?

image.png

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2016/8/28 at 10:35 AM, Boredomfalls said:

Some would ask, "WolfPack, is it really necessary to extend the battle?" And in a booming howl from the darkness around you, as glowing red eyes stare you down from a distance slowly circling around you and everything you hold dear, you hear; "If you asked on battlefield chat, then the skies are not yet blue. As such you have our answer."

Sidenote, is it really necessary to capture every 10 min of a battlefield, and post them all in here so it takes me 20 minutes of loading just to press something without the damn screen shoving itself around?

Hey Boredomfalls, please share sitreps on Tournament, but Season one has ended...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...