World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Share Exciting Sitreps, Reap Abundant Diamonds

Peter

7 hours ago, CptSteuble said:

Here is my entire collaboration from the last league cup. WarMachine put up a really good fight. So props to them. Just finished it today hope y'all enjoy. 

Bravo, you guys have done a good work!

8 hours ago, Macarthur1453 said:

A long journey from home, a lone strat bomber moves eloquently towards its target. The bomber then moves toward the target and a whole armada follows. The lone bomber attacks, and the league city falls. 

BenHur

Enjoy the pics.

Thanks I like the pics. Lol

15 hours ago, Warlock said:

Once upon a time there was this super cute red scout who loved to taunt the big green jets. She'd fly about shaking her tail in a most arousing fashion until one day the jets HAD to have her! They rushed in to meet her and give her a little love but to their dismay her AA brothers were there to chaperone and when they were done? No more big green jets. Later that cute red scout came right back to play and twist her tail in the wind just waiting for more big green jets to taunt into her trap.

The moral of this epic tale, Scouts are bad. Mm-Kay

Nice, good comment!

End game for this bronze cup was all about air superiority and taking out our enemies league city with a surprise attack. It took a couple of hours flight time and some heavy strategizing to work our air over there and in the end they had 10 minutes warning as we flew in and leveled their LC. Once leveled we had a furious 35 minutes of holding it while we captured it, pacified it, and then burned it to the ground (converted it back to a level 1).

Once that was done it was game over and our remaining enemies switched their votes and gave us the win. Hats off to Warmachine for a great war!

No pics of the final battle as the game kept crashing and it was all I could do to command my troops but here's my favorites of us coming up on the final approach.

image.png

image.png

image.png

12 hours ago, Warlock said:

End game for this bronze cup was all about air superiority and taking out our enemies league city with a surprise attack. It took a couple of hours flight time and some heavy strategizing to work our air over there and in the end they had 10 minutes warning as we flew in and leveled their LC. Once leveled we had a furious 35 minutes of holding it while we captured it, pacified it, and then burned it to the ground (converted it back to a level 1).

Once that was done it was game over and our remaining enemies switched their votes and gave us the win. Hats off to Warmachine for a great war!

No pics of the final battle as the game kept crashing and it was all I could do to command my troops but here's my favorites of us coming up on the final approach.

You and CptSteuble must be league mates. Nice work!

7 hours ago, Fran2 said:

Annoying the chinese since thts all we can do now 

16 hours ago, Hitgirl said:

Sittin' back & chilling. Poking at Rommel. 

17 hours ago, ZETMA said:

First stirk attacking with allies tanks and bomber troops 

ID: ZETMA 

21 hours ago, NinjaBlox said:

As the great General Patton once said, "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I won't."

ColSarge

Good work guys! I believe you guys will post more thrilling battling scenes soon. Lol

Just some pics of a few battles thought out cup... The Mao is to show how fast diplomacy can change when you get scared (my league leader was selfish and only cared for his city staying up so he neutral the enemy after mine was gone, but we shouldn't have neutral them anyway since we had advantage with ally) 

*pics might not be in order don't know why they don't stay in order but what evs the map starter off green blue and red then went to yellow and blue image.pngimage.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

11 hours ago, Kahners25 said:

image.png

Enemy besieged! Lol

On 2016/8/16 at 9:54 PM, Mastercheifs said:

Just some pics of a few battles thought out cup... The Mao is to show how fast diplomacy can change when you get scared (my league leader was selfish and only cared for his city staying up so he neutral the enemy after mine was gone, but we shouldn't have neutral them anyway since we had advantage with ally) 

*pics might not be in order don't know why they don't stay in order but what evs the map starter off green blue and red then went to yellow and blue 

Wait, you are fight with the Chinese troopers? Looks like you have made it to survive. Haha

On 2016/8/16 at 5:52 PM, Macarthur1453 said:

Single column!! Single column!! And that is how the Chinese took over America in red dawn 5....

MacArthur1453

Good picture!

On 2016/8/16 at 6:34 AM, ClintonW said:

Who won the race to the middle?

ClintonW

Looks like it was you. ;)

On 2016/8/15 at 10:49 AM, Fran2 said:

Still alive and healthy not even gemms can kill us entirely. Take tht miyagi

I've heard your tough works. Thump up to all of you guys!

• Upvote 1

• Jack unpinned this topic