Jump to content
World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Peter

Share Exciting Sitreps, Reap Abundant Diamonds

Recommended Posts

Commanders,

League Tournament S1 is ongoing. A new round of great battles is impendent. I know you must have enjoyed the process of expansion and fighting! Now you guys have got some troubles!  Some anonymous DOD officer leaks that, they are after you now, they are thirst for obtaining some inspirations from you guys on the global strategic deployment. Seriously? Of course not. I am just kidding. Lol. The fact is that we 've heard the fronts are overwhelmingly agitating, but sadly we do not have any details on hand. Therefore we'd like to gather some sitreps, even at the costs of diamonds. Yeah, we like furious battle scenes, but more importantly, we wanna know what was happening that time. More event details as the follows:

 

About Sitrep:

  • Sitrep must be posted in the comments under this thread. In-game name required.
  • Sitrep must be different from the ones from other commanders and your previously posted.
  • Sitrep has to be with thrilling battling scenes.
  • Sitrep has to be embellished with your comments.

 

Rewards:

  • 500 diamonds for sitrep with both amazing screenshots and exciting comments on battles. 

 

Rules:

  • Start time: UTC 22:00, EDT 18:00, PDT 15:00, on Aug. 5th.
  • End time: UTC 22:00, EDT 18:00, PDT 15:00, on Aug. 24th.
  • Diamonds only for the FIRST sitrep a commander posts per day.
  • Diamonds will be delivered in 24 hours after the sitrep received.

 

Reminders:

  • After each round has ended, we will select 3 of the most thrilling sitreps of this round to award 2000 Diamonds to each, and present them in this thread.
  • After Season One has ended, we will select 3 of the most thrilling sitreps of this season to award 5000 Diamonds to each, and present them in this thread.
  • Should you have any questions, please go to Peter/Jane/Jack/Waffles for replies.

 

Updates:

  • The best 3 sitreps of Round 2 go to Fran2, BenHur and CptSteuble. Thanks for your thrilling battling scenes and nice comments. 2000 diamonds have been delivered to each of you.
  • The best 3 sitreps of Round 3 go to MasterChiefs, Kahners25 and Schnack. Thanks for your thrilling battling scenes and nice comments. 2000 diamonds will be delivered to each of you ASAP.
  • Unfortunately we don't have too many sitreps of Round 4, so we just picked out one best sitrep which posted by RJ1. Thanks for your thrilling battling scenes and nice comments. 2000 diamonds will be delivered to you ASAP.
  • Next, the big news, the best 3 sitreps of Season ONE go to BenHur, CptSteuble and Schnack. 5000 diamonds will be delivered to each of you ASAP.

 

At last, BRAVO to all the leagues that are competiting in Tournament battlefields. You are the best! Peter likes you so much!:571f47921950f_QQ20160426184724:

Anyone who has questions, please pm me, thanks.

Peter

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

18 hours in and taking my 6th city. Rommels AI troops put up a bit of a struggle but smart tactics won the day with only 1 stug lost. I feel bad for that stug though. Hopefully next one will have no losses!

Warlock

image.png

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Warlock said:

18 hours in and taking my 6th city. Rommels AI troops put up a bit of a struggle but smart tactics won the day with only 1 stug lost. I feel bad for that stug though. Hopefully next one will have no losses!

Warlock

Good work!:571f478e1db2b_QQ20160426184705:

1 hour ago, Fran2 said:

Taking the second cc in cup i imagine the look on the ai troops faces

They must look panic and wonder why they are being taken in just 24 hours. Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We finally got tired enough of our southern neighbors to do something about it.

So a few of us went down to take care of them. Good times! Well for us anyways ? First shot was a village that got in our way.

Warlock

image.png

image.png

Edited by Warlock
Pics in wrong order
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alas it was a midnight dreary, while most of us were weak and weary (and offline), but then came a rapping, a tapping, on their cities doors. And then the whole structure came crashing down!

Noisy racist neighbors to the south eliminated quickly and swift. Other leagues there just threw gasoline on the ashes and bid them a unforgettable farewell! 

Yours truly,

BenHur

image.png

image.png

image.png

 

image.png

image.png

Edited by Macarthur1453
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Today's scout battle is provided by: Northrop Grumman planes: no one makes a better scout than Northrop Grumman. scout battles of today. 

 

In an epic field, two hundred (36) warriors assemble to fight against eachother. Alliances are formed, and drastic maneuvers require thoughtful planning. Masses of the most hardened warrior, the scout, gather to do battle in this unforgiving landscape.

Although these scout battle are nothing compared to the major scout battle of '15.

sincerely, 

BenHur

 

image.png

image.jpeg

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On the evening of a fortnight ago, while we were out on the lake, enjoying fishing, looking forward to an Italian dinner, and participating in silver cup. When we arrived at our homes, though, we found out that we were all but ruined! By Who??? Who could do this?? Long story short we got rekt.... Congrats pasta and hope u win the cup. See u next round

best wishes, 

OPBGTION

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, OPBGTION said:

On the evening of a fortnight ago, while we were out on the lake, enjoying fishing, looking forward to an Italian dinner, and participating in silver cup. When we arrived at our homes, though, we found out that we were all but ruined! By Who??? Who could do this?? Long story short we got rekt.... Congrats pasta and hope u win the cup. See u next round

best wishes, 

OPBGTION

 

12 hours ago, Macarthur1453 said:

Today's scout battle is provided by: Northrop Grumman planes: no one makes a better scout than Northrop Grumman. scout battles of today. 

In an epic field, two hundred (36) warriors assemble to fight against eachother. Alliances are formed, and drastic maneuvers require thoughtful planning. Masses of the most hardened warrior, the scout, gather to do battle in this unforgiving landscape.

Although these scout battle are nothing compared to the major scout battle of '15.

sincerely, 

BenHur

 

22 hours ago, Warlock said:

We finally got tired enough of our southern neighbors to do something about it.

So a few of us went down to take care of them. Good times! Well for us anyways ? First shot was a village that got in our way.

Warlock

Good work, guys. Diamonds have been delivered to you. Please check the mail. Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol is all I got to say about this pic.    Hard battle against lucky.  Was a great match.  With only pasta and lucky left in the end and very close with pasta squeaking out the win 

image.png

Edited by Noodles
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, sceagles515 said:

A heroic stand by detcord 2 but after repelling the enemy twice they finally took me out. (sceagles515)

Anyway, good work! Lol

7 hours ago, Macarthur1453 said:

On a cold night, only one shall remain. He is the Lone Ranger...

Lol

8 hours ago, Fran2 said:

Its the final count down 

Looks like it is!

12 hours ago, Infectious said:

This guy... Talks trash. So as Commandos we take out the trash. Your welcome.

Whoa, so many troops! Awesome!

8 hours ago, Noodles said:

Lol is all I got to say about this pic.    Hard battle against lucky.  Was a great match.  With only pasta and lucky left in the end and very close with pasta squeaking out the win 

Both of your leagues have done a good work!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Once upon a time there was this super cute red scout who loved to taunt the big green jets. She'd fly about shaking her tail in a most arousing fashion until one day the jets HAD to have her! They rushed in to meet her and give her a little love but to their dismay her AA brothers were there to chaperone and when they were done? No more big green jets. Later that cute red scout came right back to play and twist her tail in the wind just waiting for more big green jets to taunt into her trap.

The moral of this epic tale, Scouts are bad. Mm-Kay

image.png

image.png

image.png

  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you leave me now, you'll take away the biggest part of me
Ooohh no
Baby please don't go
And if you leave me now, you'll take away the very heart of me
Ooohh no
Baby please don't go
Ooohh girl
I just want you to stay

A love like ours is love that's hard to find
How could we let it slip away
We've come too far to leave it all behind
How could we end it all this way
When tomorrow comes and we'll both regret
The things we said today

BenHur

lyrics courtesy of Chicago the band,

image.png

image.png

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Macarthur1453
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A long journey from home, a lone strat bomber moves eloquently towards its target. The bomber then moves toward the target and a whole armada follows. The lone bomber attacks, and the league city falls. 

BenHur

 

Enjoy the pics.

 

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is my entire collaboration from the last league cup. WarMachine put up a really good fight. So props to them. Just finished it today hope y'all enjoy. 

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.jpeg

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

7 hours ago, CptSteuble said:

Here is my entire collaboration from the last league cup. WarMachine put up a really good fight. So props to them. Just finished it today hope y'all enjoy. 

Bravo, you guys have done a good work!

 

8 hours ago, Macarthur1453 said:

A long journey from home, a lone strat bomber moves eloquently towards its target. The bomber then moves toward the target and a whole armada follows. The lone bomber attacks, and the league city falls. 

BenHur

 

Enjoy the pics.

Thanks I like the pics. Lol

15 hours ago, Warlock said:

Once upon a time there was this super cute red scout who loved to taunt the big green jets. She'd fly about shaking her tail in a most arousing fashion until one day the jets HAD to have her! They rushed in to meet her and give her a little love but to their dismay her AA brothers were there to chaperone and when they were done? No more big green jets. Later that cute red scout came right back to play and twist her tail in the wind just waiting for more big green jets to taunt into her trap.

The moral of this epic tale, Scouts are bad. Mm-Kay

Nice, good comment!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

End game for this bronze cup was all about air superiority and taking out our enemies league city with a surprise attack. It took a couple of hours flight time and some heavy strategizing to work our air over there and in the end they had 10 minutes warning as we flew in and leveled their LC. Once leveled we had a furious 35 minutes of holding it while we captured it, pacified it, and then burned it to the ground (converted it back to a level 1).

Once that was done it was game over and our remaining enemies switched their votes and gave us the win. Hats off to Warmachine for a great war!

No pics of the final battle as the game kept crashing and it was all I could do to command my troops but here's my favorites of us coming up on the final approach.

image.png

image.png

image.png

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Warlock said:

End game for this bronze cup was all about air superiority and taking out our enemies league city with a surprise attack. It took a couple of hours flight time and some heavy strategizing to work our air over there and in the end they had 10 minutes warning as we flew in and leveled their LC. Once leveled we had a furious 35 minutes of holding it while we captured it, pacified it, and then burned it to the ground (converted it back to a level 1).

Once that was done it was game over and our remaining enemies switched their votes and gave us the win. Hats off to Warmachine for a great war!

No pics of the final battle as the game kept crashing and it was all I could do to command my troops but here's my favorites of us coming up on the final approach.

You and CptSteuble must be league mates. Nice work!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...