• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

The Skill Challenge

Blaskowitz

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/2/2016 at 8:00 PM, Blaskowitz said:

I have a challenge for some gemmers.

challenge: Go through one whole battlefield without gemming, and you must finish as a top three league on the battlefield leaderboard. This will show if you are too used to going with gems and not skill. Good Luck comrades.

This is an interesting challenge. For one thing it implies that you are not a gemmer yourself. Unless you have every single gem that has been gifted to you because you have never spent any gems, then you too are, in fact, a gemmer. So as a gemmer, could you enlighten us on how it feels to go a whole battlefield without gemming and resorting to just relying on your skills to place in the top 3? I for one would really like to know.

• Upvote 3

Gems definitely have a place to be used during the battle. There are also lame ways to use them. One of the lame ways is to bubble (Shield) your city. I don't care if you gem turrets or the pacify of a city. If you want to gem more troops I am ok with that also, it just means more XP for the person who killed your original troops in the first place. So I agree with MkV on the fact that using gems at all officially means your a gemmer. I also think that there are poor ways to use them. But I am starting to become extremely indifferent on gemming because the more people are complaining (Myself included Unfortunately) the more they will change how the are used like amethyst because some of the ways I use them still requires gems but there isn't a daily reward for them anymore so now I actually have to purchase them. Now that sucks. So thanks me for complaining that the grass is greener instead of just learning how to compete against the lame ways of gemming.

• Upvote 1