World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Capture failure

N0ble

I destroyed a city and tried to capture it but the warning says they building must be destroyed. You can see from pic that it was. 

Cost me me a bunch of stugs and tactic points to try to find another way to recover my troops

Battlefield 1092438 city 1188

image.png

Do Not Worry NOble, There Game Moderators Are Doing Everything In There Power To Help With This Problem. If U Need More Details Please Contact Veronica On Contact Us. My Battlefield Is Experencing The Same. My Guess Is That, The Lag Caused From The League Battles Is Effecting The Normal Battlefield. But I Ain't No Tech Guy So Ye. Thank You For Your Patients.

My Server Is Now Fixed. They Will Simply Restart Your Server And Everything Should Be Back To Normal.

If U Need Your Server Reset, You Can Either Contact OfficerDavid (Game Moderator) And OfficerLily (Game Moderator). Just Tell Them That You Are Unable To Capture Cities. Please Send Them Your Battlefield ID So They Can Find You.

4 hours ago, N0ble said:

I destroyed a city and tried to capture it but the warning says they building must be destroyed. You can see from pic that it was. 

Cost me me a bunch of stugs and tactic points to try to find another way to recover my troops

Battlefield 1092438 city 1188

Hey what about now? Still the same thing?

• Upvote 1