World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

New weapons II

BATTLEBATTLE

• 2 weeks later...
On August 14, 2016 at 3:10 PM, NinjaBlox said:

Like a Pz. III auf E. That the Germans mounted a flamethrower on. Wouldn't it just be easier to make flamethrower infantry?

On July 31, 2016 at 7:08 PM, BATTLEBATTLE said:

Flametank: less attack range, more attack vs. infantry only and less attack vs. other things, move more than regular tank, required lvl. 15 munitions factory, 20 mins. 

Yeah... I think I remember these... Yeah, they existed. This will not be easy for you, but there was not even 12 of these.

On August 17, 2016 at 0:05 AM, Nonhuman said:

Ahh... What? I said, that it did not exist! Even the USSR could not afford a tank of this kind!

The US had them while invading Japan. And yes Germany had them too. 

The confusion might be in the fact that it wasn't soley for flamethrowers. They replaced the interior machine gun with a heavy duty flamethrower and could still be used against tanks.

Highly useless in this game though

Edited by Boredomfalls
  • Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Boredomfalls said:

The confusion might be in the fact that it wasn't soley for flamethrowers. They replaced the interior machine gun with a heavy duty flamethrower and could still be used against tanks.

Sorry, I messed up, posted the last thingy of mine in the wrong place.

On August 23, 2016 at 1:55 AM, Boredomfalls said:

They could have anti building power

What about half tracks? Troops transport with a machine gun. Less damage and speed than the recon vehicle but more than infantry. Could transport like 3-4 infantry and possibly resupply nearby troops but only carry a max of like 50 or 100 supplies. 

Maybe some armament along those lines 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Barthel said:

What about half tracks? Troops transport with a machine gun. Less damage and speed than the recon vehicle but more than infantry. Could transport like 3-4 infantry and possibly resupply nearby troops but only carry a max of like 50 or 100 supplies. 

Sounds good. Adding a infantry truck and a supply truck with defenses sound good.

5 hours ago, Barthel said:

Would be perfect would have to go faster than infantry. Also some half tracks had heavy armor. Many half tracks also transported 6 or more infantry at a time. This allowing you to transport two squads of infantry at a time, move fast and have some what armor