World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

League Tournament- Season One

Peter

The image of the ranking just proves the theory that the Chinese league is developers of friends of such, as there is no way possible that NATO is in first, they got second in our league battle adn Chinese dont even show in rankings....proves that this game will control how the "rewards" flow....what a load of crap

image.png

• Upvote 2

I don't see any other champion leagues on the tourney leaderboards and I know that there are leagues that have won.....obviously

and here goes the results of our first round battle idk of I'm supposed to post them yet but better safe then sorry

the first image is showing no other champion league shows up. In bronze league I can see one champion league but they are in our global battle so idk if that's why but that will be last image

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Edited by Mastercheifs

13 hours ago, WildHawk said:

The image of the ranking just proves the theory that the Chinese league is developers of friends of such, as there is no way possible that NATO is in first, they got second in our league battle adn Chinese dont even show in rankings....proves that this game will control how the "rewards" flow....what a load of crap

image.png

Its glitched out pasta doesnt show there even tho we got fist in our cup

On 2016/8/2 at 11:39 PM, WildHawk said:

That's a glitch. We have fixed it in the last maintenance. Please check the ranking again, thanks.

• Upvote 1

On July 28, 2016 at 4:55 AM, Waffles said:

The thing is most likely all the big league will be stuck in one battlefield fighting eachother. So most likely the other league will have a chance at their own battlefield. Plus this is a championship, there is bound to be one winner and no matter what game it is, it will be the one that's most deserving. The big league don't have any special advantage over everyone. We are just good with team work and camaraderie which comes together with experience. :D 

And gems cause that's how these people win

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Owen9 said:

And gems cause that's how these people win

Everyone hates on people using gems but understand that that's what keeps the servers and the game up and running. Also not everyone has bought or even uses gems on a regular basis. Personally I save up all my gems until league battle because that's when the true competition is prevalent and you need to be ahead to win in league battle. Also gems don't constitute to much. I have seen people gem massive armies and still lose to normal players. 

• Upvote 3

17 hours ago, Waffles said:

Everyone hates on people using gems but understand that that's what keeps the servers and the game up and running. Also not everyone has bought or even uses gems on a regular basis. Personally I save up all my gems until league battle because that's when the true competition is prevalent and you need to be ahead to win in league battle. Also gems don't constitute to much. I have seen people gem massive armies and still lose to normal players. 

What is the problem with gems? I didn't spend them much and after 1 month and 2 weeks of playing already have 16000.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Jane said:

League tournament season 1 ended. Season 2 will open in couple weeks. 
Лига турнирный сезон 1 закончился . Сезон 2 будет открыт в пару недель .

He asked if there are any Ukrainians.

12 hours ago, VanHelsing said:

укр есть тут ?

Можливо

• Jack unpinned this topic
On 27.07.2016 at 11:35 AM, Peter said:

Great news! League Event has eventually transformed into League Tournament. More intense battles are ahead!  The first season is opening soon, come and gather your brothers to fight side by side! More information as the follows:

1200x628-League-Tournament-S1_b(2).jpg

Rules:

Opening Time: PDT 15:00, EDT 18:00, UTC 22:00 on every Friday.

Closing Time: PDT 15:00, EDT 18:00, UTC 22:00 on every Saturday.

Duration: July 29th to Aug. 24th (Each round opens at every Friday, 4 rounds in total).

Silver Cup: Elite Leagues that chosen according to their past performance.

Bronze Cup: All the other leagues.

Requirements:

A battlefield will be opened only if at least 4 league teams join the tournament.

Each league can only have ONE team participate in the tournament.

Each league team must have a full roster of 6 players.

About Qualification:

It will adjust your league rankings and qualifications according to your performance while Season One ends

The leagues that have lower rankings in Silver Cup have to join Bronze Cup next season

The leagues that have good rankings in Bronze will be invited to join Silver Cup next season.

Rewards:

联赛1.jpg

Notes:

The above are the rewards that you get after each round ends.

All the cups that embody your performance in tournament ranking will be erased while Season One ends.

All the cups that you earned will be remained in your league profile page while Season One ends.

Bonuses:

军团联赛a.png

Notes:

Top 5 Leagues of Silver Cup will get extra rewards while Season One ends, reward information as above.

Leaders of Top 5 Silver Cup Leagues need to leave your performance screenshots under this thread for rewards while Season One ends.

Leader needs to leave an awardee list that indicates the amount of diamond and gold each participant should win.

Each participant of Silver Cup Champion team will be awarded a Wise Strategist Medal.

The 1st place Silver Cup league will also be awarded CHAMPION FLAG of Season One.

Rewards will be delivered in 48 hours after the list received.

Should you have any questions, please leave your comments under this thread, you can also  contact Peter, Jane, Jack or Waffles in forum.

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...