World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

League Tournament- Season One

Peter

Great news! League Event has eventually transformed into League Tournament. More intense battles are ahead!  The first season is opening soon, come and gather your brothers to fight side by side! More information as the follows:

1200x628-League-Tournament-S1_b(2).jpg

Rules:

Opening Time: PDT 15:00, EDT 18:00, UTC 22:00 on every Friday.

Closing Time: PDT 15:00, EDT 18:00, UTC 22:00 on every Saturday.

Duration: July 29th to Aug. 24th (Each round opens at every Friday, 4 rounds in total).

Silver Cup: Elite Leagues that chosen according to their past performance.

Bronze Cup: All the other leagues.

Requirements:

A battlefield will be opened only if at least 4 league teams join the tournament.

Each league can only have ONE team participate in the tournament.

Each league team must have a full roster of 6 players.

About Qualification:

It will adjust your league rankings and qualifications according to your performance while Season One ends

The leagues that have lower rankings in Silver Cup have to join Bronze Cup next season

The leagues that have good rankings in Bronze will be invited to join Silver Cup next season.

Rewards:

联赛1.jpg

Notes:

The above are the rewards that you get after each round ends.

All the cups that embody your performance in tournament ranking will be erased while Season One ends.

All the cups that you earned will be remained in your league profile page while Season One ends.

Bonuses:

军团联赛a.png

Notes:

Top 5 Leagues of Silver Cup will get extra rewards while Season One ends, reward information as above.

Leaders of Top 5 Silver Cup Leagues need to leave your performance screenshots under this thread for rewards while Season One ends.

Leader needs to leave an awardee list that indicates the amount of diamond and gold each participant should win.

Each participant of Silver Cup Champion team will be awarded a Wise Strategist Medal.

The 1st place Silver Cup league will also be awarded CHAMPION FLAG of Season One.

Rewards will be delivered in 48 hours after the list received.

Should you have any questions, please leave your comments under this thread, you can also  contact Peter, Jane, Jack or Waffles in forum.

Thanks!

• Upvote 5

• Peter pinned this topic
  • Peter featured, locked and unlocked this topic
8 minutes ago, QueenCthulu said:

This definetly goes in favor of big leagues like GODz , Wolfpack, Pasta, etc. but I guess it will still be fun to try. Thanks for implementing this

The thing is most likely all the big league will be stuck in one battlefield fighting eachother. So most likely the other league will have a chance at their own battlefield. Plus this is a championship, there is bound to be one winner and no matter what game it is, it will be the one that's most deserving. The big league don't have any special advantage over everyone. We are just good with team work and camaraderie which comes together with experience. :D 

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, QueenCthulu said:

This definetly goes in favor of big leagues like GODz , Wolfpack, Pasta, etc. but I guess it will still be fun to try. Thanks for implementing this

Yea It's Going To Probably Be My First Time Gonna Try It As Well Cya There Lol ??

20 hours ago, Waffles said:

The thing is most likely all the big league will be stuck in one battlefield fighting eachother. So most likely the other league will have a chance at their own battlefield. Plus this is a championship, there is bound to be one winner and no matter what game it is, it will be the one that's most deserving. The big league don't have any special advantage over everyone. We are just good with team work and camaraderie which comes together with experience. :D 

So True Waffles Haha

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Steve9978 said:

Ya I know but can I participate in both the o e on the right and the one on the left? Aka can I play the global war while playing the league tournament

Personally wouldn't recommend it tho. If you are going to do tournament then put ur all into it. It is extremely competitive and if you want to win u will end up ignoring global. But yes u can do both

• Upvote 1

I quit my golden war to join along with the rest of my team, but now it won't let anyone join (look at world chat).  This is a big problem and we were all looking forward to it, but there is no way to contact support from the main menu.  Please work to solve this as I know a lot of commanders are upset.

7 hours ago, JonQuavious said:

How does one know if their league finishes top 5 in silver cups? And when do performance screenshots need to be posted? That part was confusing but everything else looks amazing

There will be a ranking board that shows your rankings. You need to post the screenshots after Season One ends.

• Jack unpinned this topic