World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Separate maps for paying and non paying players

Potter

Hello Administrator,

There so many players that loves this war battle playing game but many may get turned away from playing when the non paying players are playing against players that pays so much into these games. Would it be possible to separate paying players from non paying players on different maps?

Potter

• 3 months later...
5 hours ago, Boredomfalls said:

I can see your frustrations, but there isn't a single game on mobile that separates paying and non paying members. I don't see this ever happening. 

Game of War does, if you pay you  get in the top 700 or something like that and if you don't pay you don't have a fifth of any one else 

you don't get put in different warzones depending on paying or not tho

9 hours ago, RichieRightNow2 said:

Game of War does, if you pay you  get in the top 700 or something like that and if you don't pay you don't have a fifth of any one else 

you don't get put in different warzones depending on paying or not tho

But if you play clash of clans you still get attacked by those that pay. You play game of war you get attacked by those that pay. Paying players will always have a better chance and they're always higher on the ranks. But no game segregates paying and non paying members nor ever will

15 hours ago, Boredomfalls said:

But if you play clash of clans you still get attacked by those that pay. You play game of war you get attacked by those that pay. Paying players will always have a better chance and they're always higher on the ranks. But no game segregates paying and non paying members nor ever will

Clash of Clans is not 100% pay to win because you will be playing against people around your trophies not totally random people

And also the game of war stuff was a joke because it's the biggest pay to win game I can think of

7 hours ago, RichieRightNow2 said:

Clash of Clans is not 100% pay to win because you will be playing against people around your trophies not totally random people

And also the game of war stuff was a joke because it's the biggest pay to win game I can think of

Right but there is a clear advantage of being able to build up faster in clash. Which is similar to this game. The only difference is in clash you're not able to use you're own troops to defend and there are no buffs you can put on your troops, which is what I feel this game was going for. While I can't stand the big spenders (Chinese) every game has them. And it's probably only a huge issue right now because this game doesn't have a massive player base. So while for the time being I believe this needs to be addressed until this game does have a larger player base, segregating paying and non paying isn't the way to do it. Especially when you have immature players who caused Peter to post those rules, I can easily see "Seperate but equal" occurring in the game. And for those that don't know American history that well, that's what occurred in the 50's-60's between black individuals and white individuals

• 1 month later...

If they were to split paying and non paying members, then paying members would stop paying entirely. Yes that is good for non paying members, but eventually the company would stop this game since they arent gaining any money from this game whatsoever, so then even the non paying members would eventually not be able to play, and no one would be happy. 

The reason why paying members pay is so that they get a sense of achievement from beating non paying members, and non paying members are like prey for payers. Without non payers the payers would have no reason to keep paying and would probably get bored of the game, because there would always be someone which spends more than them, and forces them to spend more or quit. And most likely, they will probably quit. 

The harsh reality is that this game is funded SOLELY by those that pay, since there is no adds. And if the payers get bored, there is no game.

Therefor, without payers there is no game. 

9 hours ago, spyro58 said:

If they were to split paying and non paying members, then paying members would stop paying entirely. Yes that is good for non paying members, but eventually the company would stop this game since they arent gaining any money from this game whatsoever, so then even the non paying members would eventually not be able to play, and no one would be happy. 

The reason why paying members pay is so that they get a sense of achievement from beating non paying members, and non paying members are like prey for payers. Without non payers the payers would have no reason to keep paying and would probably get bored of the game, because there would always be someone which spends more than them, and forces them to spend more or quit. And most likely, they will probably quit. 

The harsh reality is that this game is funded SOLELY by those that pay, since there is no adds. And if the payers get bored, there is no game.

Therefor, without payers there is no game. 

you are making a couple of incorrect assumptions here. the first is why people pay money to the developers. i pay because i like the game and i dont want it to go away. not because i feel some need for an advantage. this game has the least advantages for someone who pays by far than most. the second false assumption is that paying, or non paying is any indication of skill. there are many skilled players that dont spend money on this game. i know a few personally. they are doing fine in competeing with all comers, paying and non paying alike. 

if you are losing, look at the way you play, not to whether someone else is paying, you be surprised at what the difference in attitude will do.

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/11/2016 at 9:06 PM, MkV said:

you are making a couple of incorrect assumptions here. the first is why people pay money to the developers. i pay because i like the game and i dont want it to go away. not because i feel some need for an advantage. this game has the least advantages for someone who pays by far than most. the second false assumption is that paying, or non paying is any indication of skill. there are many skilled players that dont spend money on this game. i know a few personally. they are doing fine in competeing with all comers, paying and non paying alike. 

if you are losing, look at the way you play, not to whether someone else is paying, you be surprised at what the difference in attitude will do.

Finally some one with common since