World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

New weapon and building ideas

Blaskowitz

On July 22, 2016 at 10:10 PM, Nonhuman said:

No, I don't think silos and stuff like this would be a good idea. I don't think they existed during 30-50's. They also did not have the radar during this time. They don't even have it now. What do you mean by storages and research facility? League tanks is a great idea. I don't know what IS-8 tank is but still some World War Two tanks that are cooler than we have on our bases is great. I am from Ukraine, so can you explain to me what arty is? Also why everyone suggests a U-boat? What is it? And also, you do not have a need in patrol boats, ships are the fairiest things ever. They have long sight and a long range.

Actually radar was in fact in use but only by Britain and the Hawaiian islands and it was still in its infancy. But that's how the British were able to hold off every German invasion regardless of complexity. 

Edited by Boredomfalls

On August 18, 2016 at 10:11 PM, Blaskowitz said:

True, it'd be a great weapon, it would have multiple components required to build it?

Ja

MURICA

Mm... What?

4 hours ago, Boredomfalls said:

Actually radar was in fact in use but only by Britain and the Hawaiian islands and it was still in its infancy. But that's how the British were able to hold off every German invasion regardless of complexity. 

Japanese used "radar" against you, Americans too. It was using the water. And yet it is not a radar.

Edited by Nonhuman

2 hours ago, Nonhuman said:

Mm... What?

Japanese used "radar" against you, Americans too. It was using the water. And yet it is not a radar.

Lmao, what?

On August 15, 2016 at 5:29 PM, Nonhuman said:

Where did you get this "tank" from? I mean it. I don't think it ever existed. Write this site on the page.

It has existed but only in blueprints, it was canceled on 1943

1 hour ago, Blaskowitz said:

Lmao, what?

It has existed but only in blueprints, it was canceled on 1943

That means that it did not exist! Now imagine yourself that a regular tank, during WW2 weighted for over 7t of metal + few hundreds kilos of ammo! And now, imagine in your head a "tank" that is 15 times bigger than a real tank! Any goverment by that time not only "just" could not afford it, it was just impossible to move! Imagine yourself a thingy that is 10-15 meters tall ( I could over power it ) that moves less than 200 meters per hour! Imagine how much of the horse power should be put into it!

4 hours ago, Nonhuman said:

That means that it did not exist! Now imagine yourself that a regular tank, during WW2 weighted for over 7t of metal + few hundreds kilos of ammo! And now, imagine in your head a "tank" that is 15 times bigger than a real tank! Any goverment by that time not only "just" could not afford it, it was just impossible to move! Imagine yourself a thingy that is 10-15 meters tall ( I could over power it ) that moves less than 200 meters per hour! Imagine how much of the horse power should be put into it!

Actually trains back then could easily push this much weight and then some. And they did in fact have weapons this size that were in active combat

21 hours ago, Boredomfalls said:

Actually trains back then could easily push this much weight and then some. And they did in fact have weapons this size that were in active combat

Well, those were trains! The Creators are saying that rails were a good idea but too much programming. Plus, you said it was a tank. Tank is not that kind of a vehicle that is being pulled by the trains.

51 minutes ago, Nonhuman said:

Well, those were trains! The Creators are saying that rails were a good idea but too much programming. Plus, you said it was a tank. Tank is not that kind of a vehicle that is being pulled by the trains.

If you take the motor out a train engine and put it in a tank you have one hell of a moving fortress that doesn't need train tracks

Edited by Boredomfalls

On August 22, 2016 at 10:04 PM, Nonhuman said:

True, but in reality it is a sitting duck for bombers since the Germans ran out of camouflage paint and had to improvise, but it would be great for a league weapon.

17 hours ago, Boredomfalls said:

If you take the motor out a train engine and put it in a tank you have one hell of a moving fortress that doesn't need train tracks

That is true.

5 hours ago, Blaskowitz said:

True, but in reality it is a sitting duck for bombers since the Germans ran out of camouflage paint and had to improvise, but it would be great for a league weapon.

That is true.

They have not made the rails yet! Plus, if they will make it, I will make sure that your tank costs somewhere around 30000 iron, 2000 oil and 20000 rubber. Also 300000 units of money.

• 1 month later...