• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

New weapon and building ideas

Blaskowitz

Buildings

• Radar building
  • researching facility (league)
  • rocket silo (league city required, transportable to a silo in any members city within the league)
  • silo (extension to the Air Force base)
  • Storage components for any resource

weapons

• V1/V2 rocket- can be fired at a city from long ranges, detected by radar. Once impacts the city, metal shards will fly. (Metal shards will give about 1000 damage to the buildings in the city zone.
  • panzer IV medium tank.
  • IS-8 (league tank)
  • Bismark (long range arty, league battleship)
  • yamamato (long range arty, league battleship)
  • U-boat (torpedoes can be destroyed by patrol boats, league weapon)
  • patrol boats 

• Upvote 2

No, I don't think silos and stuff like this would be a good idea. I don't think they existed during 30-50's. They also did not have the radar during this time. They don't even have it now. What do you mean by storages and research facility? League tanks is a great idea. I don't know what IS-8 tank is but still some World War Two tanks that are cooler than we have on our bases is great. I am from Ukraine, so can you explain to me what arty is? Also why everyone suggests a U-boat? What is it? And also, you do not have a need in patrol boats, ships are the fairiest things ever. They have long sight and a long range.

11 hours ago, Blaskowitz said:

Buildings

• Radar building
  • researching facility (league)
  • rocket silo (league city required, transportable to a silo in any members city within the league)
  • silo (extension to the Air Force base)
  • Storage components for any resource

weapons

• V1/V2 rocket- can be fired at a city from long ranges, detected by radar. Once impacts the city, metal shards will fly. (Metal shards will give about 1000 damage to the buildings in the city zone.
  • panzer IV medium tank.
  • IS-8 (league tank)
  • Bismark (long range arty, league battleship)
  • yamamato (long range arty, league battleship)
  • U-boat (torpedoes can be destroyed by patrol boats, league weapon)
  • patrol boats 

These are very creative ideas, but the ideas of silos and rockets might be too overpowered and make Pay to win players gem their way to victory on the rockets even without the P2W players I still think that silos and rockets are too powerful by themselves.  The league armaments are what fits best in the game.

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Nonhuman said:

No, I don't think silos and stuff like this would be a good idea. I don't think they existed during 30-50's. They also did not have the radar during this time. They don't even have it now. What do you mean by storages and research facility? League tanks is a great idea. I don't know what IS-8 tank is but still some World War Two tanks that are cooler than we have on our bases is great. I am from Ukraine, so can you explain to me what arty is? Also why everyone suggests a U-boat? What is it? And also, you do not have a need in patrol boats, ships are the fairiest things ever. They have long sight and a long range.

The British had radars by the end of the 30's and early 40's to combat the incoming bombers from Germany and the Hawaii islands had a radar base set up to deter incoming planes from Japanese ships. Storages are not needed if you keep upgrading your city and the research facilities are done at the League cities. Arty means artilleries. I believe U-boats are similar to the Germans style of submarines.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Potter said:

The British had radars by the end of the 30's and early 40's to combat the incoming bombers from Germany and the Hawaii islands had a radar base set up to deter incoming planes from Japanese ships. Storages are not needed if you keep upgrading your city and the research facilities are done at the League cities. Arty means artilleries. I believe U-boats are similar to the Germans style of submarines.

Barely believe you, but this maybe true.

On July 22, 2016 at 9:10 PM, Nonhuman said:

IS-8 was around World War 2, arty is artillery which fire mortars/bomb shells to far distances, storages would work for storing both more troops and resources in other areas. Research facilities work to advance your technology rather than upgrading the munitions factory. Maybe not silos, but maybe launch pads for theV-1/V-2. PT-Boats would be able to have anti-air guns. U-boats are a deadly weapon, it has torpedoes and can only be seen with an underwater radar (forgot what it was called) which would require a certain upgrade in the research facility. Radar was used in Pearl Harbor using radio frequencies, you should read about the older radios we had back in the late 1930's to 1940's. The only league tank we have right now is the Maus. Launch pads did come around in around 1943-1945 by the Waffen SS and the Luftwaffe, Wehrmacht, and kriegsmarine. Glad you pointed that out though.

On July 22, 2016 at 9:24 PM, ZolarKeth said:

These are very creative ideas, but the ideas of silos and rockets might be too overpowered and make Pay to win players gem their way to victory on the rockets even without the P2W players I still think that silos and rockets are too powerful by themselves.  The league armaments are what fits best in the game.

That's why we make them wait by making it expensive on rubber, steel, oil, fortune, and maybe a rare resource of gunpowder. (Made up the gunpowder) plus you would need lvl. 25+ to research it.

23 hours ago, Nonhuman said:

Barely believe you, but this maybe true.

It's true, radio signals were what may have saved more lives in Pearl Harbor. Plus radios where used for music and news as well back in '40

Rocket details:

-The rocket will require a level 10 LC

-The costs: 3,000,000 rubber, 1,000,000 oil, 55,000,000 iron (I did the costs by rarity so pay to win and gemmers don't boost their way up there.

-requires to be top 3 leagues of the match

-Requires a level 5 launch pad in the airbase

16 hours ago, Blaskowitz said:

Rocket details:

-The rocket will require a level 10 LC

-The costs: 3,000,000 rubber, 1,000,000 oil, 55,000,000 iron (I did the costs by rarity so pay to win and gemmers don't boost their way up there.

-requires to be top 3 leagues of the match

-Requires a level 5 launch pad in the airbase

Requiring to be top tree leagues of the match is pretty unfair. Because, what if you were attacked by 1st place guy and you want him to stop? Would not you want to bomb his troops up even though it would cost that much?

20 hours ago, Nonhuman said:

Requiring to be top tree leagues of the match is pretty unfair. Because, what if you were attacked by 1st place guy and you want him to stop? Would not you want to bomb his troops up even though it would cost that much?

Excluding the top three league rule. That is why I said you would need radar, that way if there is a rocket launched and nearby, the radar picks up the signal and dispatches special anti aircraft weapons that only come out if the signal is picked up.

2 hours ago, Blaskowitz said:

Excluding the top three league rule. That is why I said you would need radar, that way if there is a rocket launched and nearby, the radar picks up the signal and dispatches special anti aircraft weapons that only come out if the signal is picked up.

That is why radar is unfair. You have turrets to protect your city. If they weren't strong enough to beat up a plane that move with a speed of 2 and a power of 8000, it is your problem. Also lets lower down the cost, because I often play alone and I can't get that much money.

On July 31, 2016 at 6:58 AM, BATTLEBATTLE said:

Look if silos are developed they will be too op just like turrets. Some guy invaded my base with like 5000 jets and tanks bombers and stuff that's how op turrets are. They need to be nerfed. Then that guy forget to capture MY base so I just send paratroopers to capture MY base. That's stupid lol

You could always have a maximum amount of each type of weapon.

On July 28, 2016 at 10:19 PM, Nonhuman said:

That is why radar is unfair. You have turrets to protect your city. If they weren't strong enough to beat up a plane that move with a speed of 2 and a power of 8000, it is your problem. Also lets lower down the cost, because I often play alone and I can't get that much money.

The rockets are unfair, so the radar can counter it

• 2 weeks later...
On August 14, 2016 at 3:04 PM, NinjaBlox said:

I would also suggest the Lkrzr p1000 Ratte as a high tier league armored, with the cannon off of a North Carolina and anti air, but it would be slow as heck and the aa wouldn't have very good range.

image.jpeg

Where did you get this "tank" from? I mean it. I don't think it ever existed. Write this site on the page.

On August 14, 2016 at 2:04 PM, NinjaBlox said:

I would also suggest the Lkrzr p1000 Ratte as a high tier league armored, with the cannon off of a North Carolina and anti air, but it would be slow as heck and the aa wouldn't have very good range.

image.jpeg

True, it'd be a great weapon, it would have multiple components required to build it?

On August 14, 2016 at 4:24 PM, zazempire said:

I think it should be a SS boss like instead of a SS Panzer battalion this spawns in.

Ja

On August 12, 2016 at 10:13 AM, Nonhuman said:

What?

MURICA