World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Water channels for Navy to migrate

WarDr

Please consider linking larger bodies of water by small channels of water so we can move large amounts of troops across entire map.  Just by adding channels, you will allow for a new level of strategy and give smaller leagues and single players a better chance to take area and harass enemies.  

• Upvote 3

• 1 month later...

I think it would be an interesting new aspect, however, I don't think naval is really that strong enough for it to do that much.  They only real naval troop I use is the aircraft carrier for quick resupplies.  It seems like this will be incorporated in the new map though, so we will have to see how it works out.

1 hour ago, Fastglove said:

I think it would be an interesting new aspect, however, I don't think naval is really that strong enough for it to do that much.  They only real naval troop I use is the aircraft carrier for quick resupplies.  It seems like this will be incorporated in the new map though, so we will have to see how it works out.

Naval units are a halls really beastly if you use them right. I've seen a guy with 3 or 4 cruisers hold off myself and 3 others going at him with every air unit we could muster. This was back when irony was a powerhouse, before the beta of this update. So I don't know if they've adjusted the stats at all but that's how it was

• Guest pinned this topic
15 hours ago, Boredomfalls said:

Naval units are a halls really beastly if you use them right. I've seen a guy with 3 or 4 cruisers hold off myself and 3 others going at him with every air unit we could muster. This was back when irony was a powerhouse, before the beta of this update. So I don't know if they've adjusted the stats at all but that's how it was

3 cruisers shouldn't do anything to an Air Force now.  You just have to rush them with bombers.  They won't do much damage.

On July 21, 2016 at 7:15 AM, WarDr said:

Please consider linking larger bodies of water by small channels of water so we can move large amounts of troops across entire map.  Just by adding channels, you will allow for a new level of strategy and give smaller leagues and single players a better chance to take area and harass enemies.  

They are letting the new map out with those.

• Upvote 1