World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
WarDr

Water channels for Navy to migrate

Please consider linking larger bodies of water by small channels of water so we can move large amounts of troops across entire map.  Just by adding channels, you will allow for a new level of strategy and give smaller leagues and single players a better chance to take area and harass enemies.  

• Upvote 4

We will consider adjusting Golden Empire which has more water channels. Your advice will surely be forwarded! 

19 minutes ago, BATTLEBATTLE said:

Yeah like little rivers with harbors because if your landlocked ships are useless.

The main thing stopping them from adding those to this map? It won't be a map of Europe anymore. 

Edited by Boredomfalls

I think it would be an interesting new aspect, however, I don't think naval is really that strong enough for it to do that much.  They only real naval troop I use is the aircraft carrier for quick resupplies.  It seems like this will be incorporated in the new map though, so we will have to see how it works out.

1 hour ago, Fastglove said:

I think it would be an interesting new aspect, however, I don't think naval is really that strong enough for it to do that much.  They only real naval troop I use is the aircraft carrier for quick resupplies.  It seems like this will be incorporated in the new map though, so we will have to see how it works out.

Naval units are a halls really beastly if you use them right. I've seen a guy with 3 or 4 cruisers hold off myself and 3 others going at him with every air unit we could muster. This was back when irony was a powerhouse, before the beta of this update. So I don't know if they've adjusted the stats at all but that's how it was

• Upvote 1

On August 29, 2016 at 9:46 AM, Boredomfalls said:

I know nothing of the tutorial. I started before they brought in one

When did u start playing the game?

15 hours ago, Boredomfalls said:

Naval units are a halls really beastly if you use them right. I've seen a guy with 3 or 4 cruisers hold off myself and 3 others going at him with every air unit we could muster. This was back when irony was a powerhouse, before the beta of this update. So I don't know if they've adjusted the stats at all but that's how it was

3 cruisers shouldn't do anything to an Air Force now.  You just have to rush them with bombers.  They won't do much damage.

On July 21, 2016 at 7:15 AM, WarDr said:

Please consider linking larger bodies of water by small channels of water so we can move large amounts of troops across entire map.  Just by adding channels, you will allow for a new level of strategy and give smaller leagues and single players a better chance to take area and harass enemies.  

They are letting the new map out with those.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Boredomfalls said:

October-November actually

I joined around then too... There was tutorial..... Maybe u just don't remember it

1 hour ago, Boredomfalls said:

October-November actually

This is a joke

44 minutes ago, Waffles said:

I joined around then too... There was tutorial..... Maybe u just don't remember it

Waffles, how did you get to be a moderator?

6 hours ago, Waffles said:

That could very well be the case

5 hours ago, Nonhuman said:

This is a joke

Waffles, how did you get to be a moderator?

I would love to know how that's a joke. 

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Boredomfalls said:

Believe he meant that it was a joke.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Boredomfalls said:

My replies merged, I meant that you joined before the game started.

• Upvote 1

Y is of no use without having free roam, navy is of immense importance and use, nobody I'm sure really uses it because there are no channels to connect all over the map, I actually stopped using my navy completely after I figured out they were restricted to one area, if used correctly and plenty of room, a navy could make a big difference in the game

I agree

41 minutes ago, Leatherjudge884 said:

Y is of no use without having free roam, navy is of immense importance and use, nobody I'm sure really uses it because there are no channels to connect all over the map, I actually stopped using my navy completely after I figured out they were restricted to one area, if used correctly and plenty of room, a navy could make a big difference in the game

8 hours ago, RichieRightNow2 said:

I love navel units the most so I really hope this gets implemented (also add bridges so that ground forces wouldn't be as debuffed)

Bridges should have to be built by 5 infantry!

• Upvote 1