World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

League approval

BladeGuner

I have player that have applied to join my league. They applications appear while in a battle but not when I'm on the main screen. In battle it won't let me accept their application. I'm the leader board f the league. Screenshots again for your amusement

image.png

image.png

Additional screen shot showing it not letting me approve them in battle

image.png

I have player that have applied to join my league. They applications appear while in a battle but not when I'm on the main screen. In battle it won't let me accept their application. I'm the leader board f the league. Screenshots again for your amusement

image.png

image.png

Additional screen shot showing it not letting me approve them in battle

image.png

The logic here is same as commander-in-chief of the battlefield. But if your league members and you have joined a battlefield as a group, you will be the commander-in-chief automatically. Only commander-in-chief can accept application in battlefield.

• Upvote 1

I still am leader of league... And the applications do not show on my home screen. When I was commander in chief in first battle it didn't work either. This is not good logic. As leader of the league I should be able to accept or reject applications where ever they appear, this has nothing to do with a specific battle. And the fact that they appear while I'm m in battle and not on the home screen is definitely just wrong. There is no way that this should occur. Our work around so far is to just send the ones we want to accept an invitation. 

I still am leader of league... And the applications do not show on my home screen. When I was commander in chief in first battle it didn't work either. This is not good logic. As leader of the league I should be able to accept or reject applications where ever they appear, this has nothing to do with a specific battle. And the fact that they appear while I'm m in battle and not on the home screen is definitely just wrong. There is no way that this should occur. Our work around so far is to just send the ones we want to accept an invitation. 

Sir, I am definitely with you on this issue. It is not a logic that should happen. I am not sure how this is designed, but will forward this to our designers. Thank you very much!