World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

League city convertion

BladeGuner

I can't convert city to league city... I'm the leader of the league so there shouldn't be a problem there. There aren't any building things in progress and no units are building. We don't have any league cities in this battle, so I haven't hit the limit. I don't know what else to do. I include screenshot for your amusement...

image.png

I can't convert city to league city... I'm the leader of the league so there shouldn't be a problem there. There aren't any building things in progress and no units are building. We don't have any league cities in this battle, so I haven't hit the limit. I don't know what else to do. I include screenshot for your amusement...

image.png

Sir, we will check about this right now. Thank you for reporting to us!

image.png

Sir, are you commander-in-chief or staff officer of your league in your battlefield? Because only these two can convert city into league city. The commander-in-chief of your league in this battlefield is the one that enters this battlefield first.

Eventually we were able to make league cities but, never did figure out how to capture league cities. I did have to go to the main screen to do the promotions from there in order for my league members to be able to make guild cities.

Sir, you can create your league here first for better management of your league. http://www.worldwarfaregame.com/gc/cat/4-leagues/

Eventually we were able to make league cities but, never did figure out how to capture league cities. I did have to go to the main screen to do the promotions from there in order for my league members to be able to make guild cities.

You can capture league cities if you are commander-in-chief or staff officer.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey man, sorry for misunderstanding your question.Are you commander-in-chief or staff officer of your league in your battlefield? Because only these two can capture league city.-_-